With Added Rumensin (400 mg/kg)
25% A.N. Back-grounding Supplement is an all natural protein, no urea added product, that can be fed to all classes of cattle but is specifically formulated to be fed to your newly weaned calves after weaning. It is highly fortified with Selenium and Vitamin E to deal with the stresses of weaning and to protect the calves with improved immunity. High levels of Vitamins and Trace minerals assure that your calves have all the nutrients needed for improved daily gains.
Feeding Directions: 25% AN Back-grounding Supplement is designed to be mixed with grains and forages at a rate of 6% of total ration dry matter to make a total mixed ration containing 22 mg/kg of monensin sodium (Rumensin) The resulting total mixed ration will then be fed to growing calves in the feedlot. A 300 Kg animal should receive 7.5 Kg’s of this ration. Allow free choice access to salt and clean water at all times.
- Do not supplement monensin from other sources (e.g., other feedstuffs containing monensin or slow release devices containing monensin).
- Keep out of reach of children. (Required on premix and supplement labels only)
- Do not exceed recommended levels as reduced average daily gains may result
- Do not allow dogs, horses, other equines or guinea fowl access to formulations containing monensin. Ingestion of monensin by these species has been fatal.
- Do not use monensin-medicated feed for the treatment of outbreaks of coccidiosis.
- May be used in feeds containing the following pellet-binding agents: bentonite (2%), attapulgite (2%), kaolin (2.5%), lignin sulfonate (4%), carboxymethylcellulose (0.1%), or Agri-Colloid. (Required on premix and supplement labels only)
- Do not use thixotropic supplements after eight weeks of storage. (Westway Feed Products). (Required on thixotropic liquid supplement labels only)
- Do not use in association with any other feed containing supplemental Selenium.
25% A.N. Back-grounding Supplement.