With Added Rumensin (400 mg/kg)
32% Back-grounding supplement contains a high level of soluble protein, 10% from NPN. Highly fortified with good levels of Vit A, D and E as well as trace minerals. Calcium and phosphorus are balanced for good strong gains. Specifically formulated for back-grounding feeder cattle.
Feeding Directions: Thoroughly mix supplement in the total daily diet or in complete feed (grain portion of the ration) before use. Based on the following body weights and a dry matter intake of 2 ½ % of body weight, feed the 32% Beef Back-grounding supplement as follows. When fed as directed, the monensin level will be 22 mg/kg of the dry matter intake. Do not feed undiluted.
- Do not supplement monensin from other sources (e.g., other feedstuffs containing monensin or slow release devices containing monensin).
- Keep out of reach of children. (Required on premix and supplement labels only)
- Do not exceed recommended levels as reduced average daily gains may result
- Do not allow dogs, horses, other equines or guinea fowl access to formulations containing monensin. Ingestion of monensin by these species has been fatal.
- Do not use monensin-medicated feed for the treatment of outbreaks of coccidiosis.
- May be used in feeds containing the following pellet-binding agents: bentonite (2%), attapulgite (2%), kaolin (2.5%), lignin sulfonate (4%), carboxymethylcellulose (0.1%), or Agri-Colloid. (Required on premix and supplement labels only)
- Do not use thixotropic supplements after eight weeks of storage. (Westway Feed Products). (Required on thixotropic liquid supplement labels only)
- Do not use in association with any other feed containing supplemental Selenium.