25% Hi TM/Vit
- 25% Hi TM/VIT lick tubs are designed to be fed FREE CHOICE to grazing beef cattle, in conjunction with good management practices.
- Intake of this product should average 200 to 300 grams per head per day based on 500 Kg animals
- Do not feed to overly hungry or starved animals as overconsumption may occur.
- Adequate roughage must be available at all times.
- Offer 1 tub per 20 head of cattle to help insure timid or smaller cattle get their share.
- Consumption is controlled by a combination of factors including composition and hardness of the supplement, condition of the cattle, quality and quantity of the roughage available, weather conditions, and previous feeding or management practices.
- Place tubs in a place where animals congregate, loafing areas, near water source or where roughage is fed. To increase consumption relocate closer to these areas, to reduce intake move product further away.
- High protein to assure adequate protein intake especially when feeding poor quality roughage or at the end of the grazing season.
- Fortified with high levels of trace minerals and vitamins for improved health and rebreeding of the cow herd.
- Better able to manage summer grazing areas.
- Improves utilization of poor quality forage.
- Resistant to inclement weather.